Kieron joined YSTV in the autumn term of 2011 not long after the Freshers' Fair and by the end of his first term had ran for Assistant Production Director whilst sat on the lap of Steven Perring. Within a year, Kieron had thoroughly signed his soul away to YSTV, having gone through all the necessary induction rituals such as embarrassing himself at NaSTA by kissing Mark Friend live on NUTS, presenting Woodstock with a rainbow and butterfly on his face, and becoming elected to a major committee position.
Armed with a studio key, a hidden reserve of red wine for when times get tough, and a slightly not-quick-enough wit, Kieron just about managed to hold the world of YSTV production and his own mental stability together.
Pioneered the Production Team slogan of "realitate your imagispheres". Kieron has also been present on YSTV's unofficial social to IKEA - though his behaviour was described by Alex Williams as "like holding onto a slinky in the M.C. Escher room", he did successfully welcome new member Morrissey into the society.
- Assistant Production Director (Nov 2011 - May 2012)
- Production Director (May 2012 - May 2013)
- Head of Presentation (May 2013 - May 2014)
- People Are Strange Episode 2 - with Dan Marshall and Marie Mills (February 2012)
- The Ultimate Challenge (January 2012 - Spring 2013)
- YSTV Reports: Big D 2012 - with Alex Buckley (June 2012)
- The Scone Identity - a one-off comedy short that only became a YSTV production when Kieron realised he could spend his surplus budget on it (September 2012)
- YSTV's Guide to York: Food - this was more of a group production, but Kieron became YSTV's official food critic for a day due to his ability to drink a milkshake in the style of a children's TV presenter
- The End of the World - a comedy drama devised on the initial pitch of "something better than Checkmate that we can do over summer" which ended up being filmed the week after summer camp 2012
- FreshersTV - with Chris Wall (October 2012)
- YSTV Reports: Aesthetica Short Film Festival (November 2012)
- Monday Evening Live Pilot - the notorious episode which caused political discomfort for YSTV when YUSU President Kallum Taylor acknowledged on air that he'd be re-running, despite YUSU regulations forbidding any such public statements before nominations were open. On an unrelated note, Kieron did not produce the second episode of Monday Evening Live.
- Forgiven, he did produce the third.
- Union - with Tom Woffenden (June 2013 - )
- The Christmas Imbroglio Strikes Back - with Emily Torricelli (December 2013)
Outside of producing shows, Kieron's achievements include naming the first Christmas Imbroglio, though he had to make a title sequence to be allowed that honour, and appearing on Front Row after making Tom Woffenden sit through the tedious drivel that is David Lynch's Dune.