Welcome to the YSTV History Wiki!
This site is an attempt to gather as much information about YSTV's history as we can, by throwing it open to you the members, ex-members, friends and admirers! Please do add information, images and stories, please do read and enjoy and please do get in touch. It was started on our 40th Birthday.
The usual rules of a wiki apply (I'm sure you've all used Wikipedia). Basically, no untruths, no slander, no nastiness. If you're not sure about something (hazy memory?!) mark it clearly and someone else might be able to confirm for you. If you have particular information requests, make a page with a request and someone might just help you out. Most of all, enjoy!
Requests and related information…
- We have lots of photos from the station, but most of them don't say what or who they are of. Have a look!
- Want to know something? Ask away…
How to help
Not sure what to write about? Here are some pointers as to how you can contribute to the wiki:
- Write something about one of the wanted pages (even if it's just a few sentences!
- Introduce links pointing to any orphaned pages.
- Help with categorising uncategorised pages.
We're also working on the articles for: