|Years Active||2019 –|
|Current Location||His favourite cubicle|
|Degrees||BEng Electronic Engineering|
Will Stirk (aka, Stirky) is an electronic engineering student that joined YSTV at the start of the 2019/20 academic year. With relatively no experience in any aspect of television, and after missing the Give it a Go session due to alarm clock related issues, he decided to throw himself into the deep end with nothing but a C100 and a tripod. This led to an interest in the role of camera operating, with him spending the next term and a half filling in various cam oping roles on several productions.
It was mid-way through his second term that he began considering running for a position during AGM. It was around this time that the current Head of Archives, Joseph Wharfe, stepped down from his position, triggering a by-election. Will ran for the position, winning against several other talented members. He soon realised that this was probably a mistake, as the role wasn't as simple as he was hoping it to be. Despite this, he is continuing to work at the role, guided by his predecessor, and the wonderful members of tech and computing team.
Will Stirk is the current Head of Archives, and is a all round lovely guy. He lives in Alcuin, enjoys playing banjo (do we want a banjo... no) and rumour has it, knows the infamous Alcuin Morph suit man. (This bit was written by Sophie at 3am).
- He is the proud owner of a 5-string banjo
- He's a close friend of the Alcuin Morph suit man
- Enjoys early hours pizza in the library
- He is the owner of the YSTV fuckery camera
- He comes from the same Yorkshire city as Steph
- One of his favourite hobbies is listening to Ben's rambling (and screaming?)
- He's an OG member of firstyearsthatarecool
- Like Rhys Milling he also has a gym membership (unused)
- Loves the tech team boys